Water and Sewer

Water and sewer services come from Harris County Municipal Utility District (M.U.D.) 152

MUDs (said "muds") are basically water and sewer districts created by request of landowners to serve a specific area.  Here is a good website to learn more.

Severn Trent Services has contracted with most of the MUDs in our area to provide service and billing for the local water systems.

Contact STS for
Billing Questions: 281-579-4500
Services or Emergencies: 281-209-2100